1 1/2 lb Chicken wings
3 Bacon slices, chopped
2/3 c Green bell pepper,chopped
2/3 c Celery,chopped
1 lb Ground beef
1 cn Tomatoes,broken up(28oz)
3/4 c Chicken broth
3/4 ts Salt
1 ts Thyme
1/2 ts Allspice,ground
1/8 ts Cayenne pepper
1/8 ts Black pepper
2/3 c Lima beans
2/3 c Corn kernels
Steamed rice 1. Remove and discard wing tips; reserve remaining wings.
2. In large skillet, cook bacon until browned; remove with slotted spoon
and reserve. 3. Add chicken wings; brown on all sides and remove with slotted spoon.
4. Add bell pepper and celery; saute until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
5. Add beef; cook, stirring to crumble, until browned.
6. Drain off fat; add tomatoes, chicken broth, thyme, allspice, cayenne and
black peppers and chicken. 7. Simmer, covered, until chicken is almost tender, about 15 minutes.
8. Add lima beans and corn; simmer, covered, until chicken and vegetables
are tender, about 5 minutes. 9. Sprinkle with bacon and serve over steamed rice.
MAMMY cc: ALL cc: ALL --- ? OLX 1.51 ? You know your dieting when postage stamps taste good! |OLX$SOM| BBS: CYBERLM Conference: 12,GoodCookin Number: 282 Reply-to: 0 Private: No Receipt: No ExHeader: No Date: 1994-03-27,14:00 From: TONY BURKE To: ALL Subject: GUMBO #7 Flags: